- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services We are glad to present you the offers of Best Western Petaling Jaya, our partner in Malaysia. 344 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Petaling Jaya. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. If neccessary, you may park your car at the parking place nearby. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Best Western Petaling Jaya (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 00:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
Best Western Petaling Jaya rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Pets and service animals not allowed, Smoking area, Grocery store
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe & Clean (Malaysia) and We Care Clean (Best Western) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MYR 3.00 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.