- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 319 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Blau Privilege Porto Petro Beach Resort & Spa Santanyi to guests looking for accommodation in Santanyí. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour, indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the tennis opportunities nearby. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. The café and the bar are an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. You can find the exact list of services provided by Blau Privilege Porto Petro Beach Resort & Spa Santanyi (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Blau Privilege Porto Petro Beach Resort & Spa Santanyi rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Steam chamber
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Roof garden, Business center
Airport transfer, Conference room, Library, Beach towel , Multilingual staff
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Children's club, Arcade/game room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.10 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.