- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Blau Punta Reina Resort Manacor is offering 812 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Manacor. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The café and the bar are an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact scope of services offered by Blau Punta Reina Resort Manacor (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English, German and Russian.
Blau Punta Reina Resort Manacor rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Steam chamber
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Airport transfer, Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.