- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Blaumar Hotel Salou is offering 250 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Salou. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact scope of services offered by Blaumar Hotel Salou (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 10:00. The personnel is at your service in English, German and Russian languages.
Blaumar Hotel Salou rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Steam chamber
- Bar by the pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Airport transfer, Terrace
Child-friendly services: Child supervision, Baby cot
Children's club, Arcade/game room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Measures to reduce infection (Spain) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- In-room safe fee: EUR 5 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.