- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Bless Hotel Madrid, a member of The Leading Hotels of the World Madrid may stay in 111 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Madrid. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. As a pet-friendly facility, Bless Hotel Madrid, a member of The Leading Hotels of the World Madrid provides a comfortable and pleasant stay for your small pet as well. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Bless Hotel Madrid, a member of The Leading Hotels of the World Madrid (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
The hotel is located 900 meters from
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
RevNGo.com rating Based on one review the hotel has received an overall score of 8.6 and "Good" classification on RevNGo.com
Bless Hotel Madrid, a member of The Leading Hotels of the World Madrid rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Turkish bath / hamam
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Roof garden, Lobby, Business center
Airport transfer, Conference room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 for adults and EUR 20 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 60 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 80 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).