- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Mannheim are welcome to book 30 nicely furnished rooms at BoardingHouse Mannheim. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by BoardingHouse Mannheim (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 11:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
BoardingHouse Mannheim rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 8 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - noon
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.