- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Bonsy Blue Heaven Bergamo is welcoming all guests in Bergamo with two comfortable rooms to stay in. The pension is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact scope of services offered by Bonsy Blue Heaven Bergamo (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:30, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:30. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English.
Bonsy Blue Heaven Bergamo rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Luggage room
Multilingual staff , Shared microwave oven
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tourist tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax is 6% of the room price, excluding VAT and additional services, but will not exceed a maximum equivalent amount of EUR 4 per person, per night. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Late check-in fee: EUR 15 for check-in between 8 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.