- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Boutique-Hotel Das Haus am Walde Bad Bevensen would be glad to host you for a memorable journey in Germany. 20 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Bad Bevensen. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact list of services available at Boutique-Hotel Das Haus am Walde Bad Bevensen (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:30. The personnel speaks English and German.
Boutique-Hotel Das Haus am Walde Bad Bevensen rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 2.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 8 PM (amount varies)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30,00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.