- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Boutique Hotel i31 Berlin Mitte Berlin may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Germany. The hotel is offering 121 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Berlin. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You may secure your valuables in the safe. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Boutique Hotel i31 Berlin Mitte Berlin (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Location Berlini Fal Emlékhely is 700 meters, Berlini Fal Emlékhely 700 meters, Pergamon Museum 1.9 km, German Historical Museum 2 km, Reichstag Building 2 km and Friedrichstadt-Palast 1000 meters away from the hotel.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Boutique Hotel i31 Berlin Mitte Berlin rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 30 per night
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.This property has a surcharge for any name change requests on a reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.