- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services BQ Augusta Hotel Palma de Mallorca is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Spain. The guests of the hotel may stay in 74 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Palma de Mallorca. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. There is a parking space available on the spot, so in case you are arriving by car, you will be able to leave it there. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. You can browse the Internet for an extra fee via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. On top of the network available in the rooms.ree WiFi is also available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by BQ Augusta Hotel Palma de Mallorca you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
BQ Augusta Hotel Palma de Mallorca rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Default services: Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Library, Newspapers in the lobby - payable
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.