- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Bukit Merah Laketown Resort Taiping would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Malaysia. The hotel is offering 80 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Taiping. If neccessary, you may park your car at the parking place nearby. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. The café has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Bukit Merah Laketown Resort Taiping (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00.
Bukit Merah Laketown Resort Taiping rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
Cafe, Safe deposit box
Air conditioning, Pets and service animals not allowed, Slide park
Children's club, No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe & Clean (Malaysia) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MYR 25 and MYR 35 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.