- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 229 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Camping Park Umag Brtonigla to guests looking for accommodation in Brtonigla. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the guesthouse. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the guesthouse, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. If you love spending your leisure time actively it may be a good idea to check the tennis opportunities nearby. The café and the bar are an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. You may secure your valuables in the safe. At the guesthouse you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact scope of services offered by Camping Park Umag Brtonigla (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 10:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Camping Park Umag Brtonigla rooms Rooms
WiFi in public areas
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Bar by the pool
Default services: Garden, Bar, Cafe, Laundry, Safe deposit box
Grocery store, Terrace, Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.81 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.40 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.07 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 35 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 1 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.