- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just looking for accommodation in Italy? Take a look at the offer of Casa di Punta Sottile Favignana! The guests of the villa may stay in three nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Favignana. You are more than welcome to take your small pet along for your holiday, Casa di Punta Sottile Favignana also accepts pets. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the villa, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Casa di Punta Sottile Favignana you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 10:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Casa di Punta Sottile Favignana rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Luggage room, Roof garden
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.