- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Casa Novecentotre rooms e apartments Trieste may stay in 24 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Trieste. As a pet-friendly facility, Casa Novecentotre rooms e apartments Trieste provides a comfortable and pleasant stay for your small pet as well. At the guesthouse you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Casa Novecentotre rooms e apartments Trieste you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location San Giusto Katedrális is located 900 meters, San Giusto Katedrális 900 meters, Palazzo del Governo 1.3 km, Parrocchia di S. Francesco d'Assisi 1.1 km, Civico Museo di Storia ed Arte e Orto Lapidario 1.3 km, Chiesa Cattolica Parrocchiale Madonna Del Mare 1.9 km, Risiera di San Sabba 4.4 km, Piazza Unità d'Italia 1.2 km, Museo della Fondazione Giovanni Scaramangà d'Altomonte 700 meters, Palazzo Carciotti 1000 meters, Parrocchia Di Santa Maria Maggiore 1.1 km, Saint Silvestro 1.2 km, Palazzo della Borsa Vecchia 1.1 km, Canal Grande 900 meters and Scala Reale 1.3 km away.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English.
Casa Novecentotre rooms e apartments Trieste rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator
Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. The host will greet guests on arrival. This property offers self-service check-in for guests arriving outside of normal check-in hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in between 10:00 PM and 11:30 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.