- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Casa Pagani Brenzone sul Garda is offering three nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Brenzone. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the apartment. To learn more about the exact range of services of Casa Pagani Brenzone sul Garda (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel can speak English.
Casa Pagani Brenzone sul Garda rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).