- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Casa Vacanze Lidia Balestrate would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Italy. The guests of the apartment may stay in two nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Balestrate. Should you be arriving by car, parking will be available nearby. As a pet-friendly facility, Casa Vacanze Lidia Balestrate provides a comfortable and pleasant stay for your small pet as well. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Casa Vacanze Lidia Balestrate (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the apartment is 17:00, the latest time to check out is 10:00. The personnel can speak English.
Casa Vacanze Lidia Balestrate rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 50.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).