- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Charme & Business Hôtel Lyon Limonest is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in France. The hotel is offering 16 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Limonest. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. Parking possibility for your vehicle is available nearby. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Charme & Business Hôtel Lyon Limonest (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 16:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Charme & Business Hôtel Lyon Limonest rooms Rooms
Parking: Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.