- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to France and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Chateau d'Agel has to offer! Guests looking for accommodation in Agel are welcome to book eight nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use an outdoor pool. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the billiard and tennis opportunities nearby. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Chateau d'Agel (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 16:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in English.
Chateau d'Agel rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Laundry, Luggage room, Lobby
TV, Library, Deck chair, Winery, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 1500.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.