- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in France, you may make a good decision by choosing Château d'Ayres Meyrueis. The hotel is offering 29 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Meyrueis. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the tennis opportunities nearby. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Château d'Ayres Meyrueis (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English.
Château d'Ayres Meyrueis rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Bar, Laundry, Luggage room
Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.