- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to France and enjoy the hospitality of Château de Bournel, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) Cubry! The hotel is welcoming all guests in Cubry with 16 comfortable rooms to stay in. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Château de Bournel, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) Cubry (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 16:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English.
Château de Bournel, The Originals Relais (Relais du Silence) Cubry rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Safe deposit box, Lobby
Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.30 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 17 years old.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.