- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Chateau De Champlong Villerest is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in France. 12 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Villerest. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. Your small pet is also very welcome at Chateau De Champlong Villerest. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Chateau De Champlong Villerest can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 16:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English.
Chateau De Champlong Villerest rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Luggage room
Conference room, Multilingual staff
Child supervision, Baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).