- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Spain and enjoy the hospitality of Club Hotel Aguamarina Mercadal! The hotel is offering 547 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Mercadal. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Fans of actively spent leisure time will also have the chance to play billiard and tennis nearby. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. The exact list of services available at Club Hotel Aguamarina Mercadal (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 00:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
Club Hotel Aguamarina Mercadal rooms Rooms
WiFi in public areas
Relaxation: Fitness, Tennis, Billiard, Nightclub
Outdoor tennis court
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Default services: Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Deck chair, Free slide park entry
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.