- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Comfort Hotel Kitami is offering 127 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Kitami. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Comfort Hotel Kitami (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00.
Comfort Hotel Kitami rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Smoking area
No baby cot
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.