- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Corsica Hotel Kulai is welcoming all guests in Kulai with 39 comfortable rooms to stay in. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Parking possibility is available nearby for guests arriving by car. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. The exact list of services available at Corsica Hotel Kulai (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 24:00.
Corsica Hotel Kulai rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Security deposit
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 50.00 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.