- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Downtown San Diego may stay in 245 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in San Diego. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. In case you are arriving by car, you will have the opportunity to leave it in an own parking lot of the hotel. Nearby billiard opportunities will provide an excellent chance to spend your leisure time actively. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Downtown San Diego (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00.
Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Downtown San Diego rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Conference room, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.