- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Medina are welcome to book 506 nicely furnished rooms at Crowne Plaza Madinah Medina. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Crowne Plaza Madinah Medina can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
Crowne Plaza Madinah Medina rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
Parking: Parking service
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Grocery store, Limousine or car renting
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 105 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SAR 100 per day
- Extended parking fee: SAR 100 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.