- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Cusco Plaza Nazarenas Cusco is welcoming all guests in Cusco with 24 comfortable rooms to stay in. The hotel has an own parking lot, enabling you to park your car on the spot. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. You can secure your valuables in the safe. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Cusco Plaza Nazarenas Cusco (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 13:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 09:30.
Cusco Plaza Nazarenas Cusco rooms Rooms
Parking: Free private parking
Parking nearby (must be booked in advance)
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Safe deposit box
Airport transfer, Library, No elevator, Shopping center transfer, Transfer to train station - payable
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and onsite parking. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 40 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: PEN 85 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.