- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking to reserve a room in Saudi Arabia? Dallah Taibah Hotel Medina is pleased to host guests booking on RevNGo.com. The guests of the hotel may stay in 477 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Medina. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. To learn more about the exact range of services of Dallah Taibah Hotel Medina (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 16:00, the latest time of check-out is 24:00.
Dallah Taibah Hotel Medina rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Pets and service animals not allowed
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: SAR 75 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: SAR 75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.