- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Dar Al Eiman Royal Hotel Mecca is offering 810 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Makkah al Mukarramah. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Dar Al Eiman Royal Hotel Mecca you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 16:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:30.
Dar Al Eiman Royal Hotel Mecca rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 75 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: SAR 360 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.