- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Cirencester and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cirencester has to offer! The hotel is offering 328 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Cirencester. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an indoor pool will also be waiting for you. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cirencester (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and Polish languages.
De Vere Cotswold Water Park Cirencester rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Steam chamber
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Smoking area, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.