- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Crewe and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what De Vere Cranage Estate Crewe has to offer! The guests of the hotel may stay in 136 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Crewe. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an indoor pool will also be available to you. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the nearby opportunities to play tennis. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by De Vere Cranage Estate Crewe you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English and Polish languages.
De Vere Cranage Estate Crewe rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Steam chamber
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Conference room, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.