- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to De Vere Horsley Estate Leatherhead! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. 180 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Leatherhead. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an indoor pool will also be at your disposal. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by De Vere Horsley Estate Leatherhead (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English, Russian, Romanian and Polish.
De Vere Horsley Estate Leatherhead rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Indoor pool
Garden, Bar, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 14.95 for adults, GBP 3.50 and GBP 3.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.