- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Dolby Hotel Liverpool would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Liverpool. 64 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Liverpool. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Dolby Hotel Liverpool (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:30, the latest time to check out is 11:30. English, Romanian and Polish languages are spoken by the personnel.
Dolby Hotel Liverpool rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby
TV, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 6.50 and GBP 9.95 for adults, GBP 3.5 and GBP 6.5 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.