- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Doubletree by Hilton Cheltenham is offering 148 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Cheltenham. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an indoor pool will also be waiting for you. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. We recommend the possibility to rent a conference room especially to corporate partners. You are more than welcome to take your small pet along for your holiday, Doubletree by Hilton Cheltenham also accepts pets. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. The exact scope of services offered by Doubletree by Hilton Cheltenham (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00. The personnel speaks English and Russian.
Doubletree by Hilton Cheltenham rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Steam chamber
Garden, Bar, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Conference room, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per night
- Breakage deposit: GBP 200.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 15.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 17 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.