- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Harrogate and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what DoubleTree by Hilton Harrogate Majestic Hotel & Spa Harrogate has to offer! The hotel is offering 170 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Harrogate. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Refreshing wellness services will be available to you on the spot, an indoor pool will also be at your disposal. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. DoubleTree by Hilton Harrogate Majestic Hotel & Spa Harrogate hosts small pets as well. You may secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by DoubleTree by Hilton Harrogate Majestic Hotel & Spa Harrogate (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in Hungarian, English and Polish languages.
DoubleTree by Hilton Harrogate Majestic Hotel & Spa Harrogate rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Conference room, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 15 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.