- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Leeds, you may make a good decision by choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre Leeds. The hotel is offering 333 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Leeds. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. You may secure your valuables in the safe. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. To learn more about the exact range of services of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre Leeds (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. The personnel speaks English, German and Polish.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre Leeds rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden
Conference room, Multilingual staff
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.95 for adults and GBP 16.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 19.95 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 24.95 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.