- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 170 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Woking to guests looking for accommodation in Woking. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. You may secure your valuables in the safe. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Woking you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel can speak English, German, Romanian and Polish languages.
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Woking rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby, Business center
TV, Conference room, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.