- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Zanzibar - Stone Town Zanzibar Town may stay in 58 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Zanzibar. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. We recommend the possibility to rent a conference room especially to corporate partners. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Zanzibar - Stone Town Zanzibar Town (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Zanzibar - Stone Town Zanzibar Town rooms Rooms
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Conference room
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: TZS 2320 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A city tax of USD 1 per person, per night will be collected at the property in cash.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: TZS 33999 for adults and TZS 33999 for children (approximately)
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.