- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to London and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what DoubleTree by Hilton London Angel Kings Cross London has to offer! The hotel is offering 373 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in London. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. You can find the exact list of services provided by DoubleTree by Hilton London Angel Kings Cross London (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. Hungarian, English, German and Russian languages are spoken by the personnel.
DoubleTree by Hilton London Angel Kings Cross London rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby, Business center
TV, Conference room, Smoking area, Grocery store, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.