- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel London may stay in 189 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in London. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In the safe you can secure your valuables. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel London (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and Polish.
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Ealing Hotel London rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Conference room, Smoking area, Grocery store, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.