- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton London Kingston Upon Thames! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Kingston with 146 comfortable rooms to stay in. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. DoubleTree by Hilton London Kingston Upon Thames hosts small pets as well. You may secure your valuables in the safe. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by DoubleTree by Hilton London Kingston Upon Thames (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel speaks English.
DoubleTree by Hilton London Kingston Upon Thames rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Conference room, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 for adults and GBP 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 14.00 per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 25 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).