- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 261 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by DoubleTree by Hilton London West End London to guests looking for accommodation in London. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. In the safe you can secure your valuables. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by DoubleTree by Hilton London West End London (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
The hotel is 400 meters from
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: Hungarian, English, German, Russian, Romanian and Polish.
DoubleTree by Hilton London West End London rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 32 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.