- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Wokingham are welcome to book 129 nicely furnished rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Reading M4 J10 Wokingham. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. DoubleTree by Hilton Reading M4 J10 Wokingham also allows small pets for the stay. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of DoubleTree by Hilton Reading M4 J10 Wokingham can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English, German, Russian and Romanian languages.
DoubleTree by Hilton Reading M4 J10 Wokingham rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator
Conference room, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit is payable by wire transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).