- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of DoubleTree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park Tucson may stay in 287 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Tucson. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. In the safe you can secure your valuables. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) for an extra fee, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. Free internet is also available at the hotel, on top of the network available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by DoubleTree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park Tucson (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
DoubleTree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park Tucson rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Outdoor pool
- Spa treatments
Default services: Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, A maximum of two pets allowed, Airport transfer, Conference room, Smoking area, Grocery store, Picnic area
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 100.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.