- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just planning a trip to Saudi Arabia? We suggest you check the options provided by Drnef Hotel Makkah Mecca. Guests looking for accommodation in Makkah al Mukarramah are welcome to book 86 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. For those arriving by car parking is available nearby. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Drnef Hotel Makkah Mecca (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 00:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
Drnef Hotel Makkah Mecca rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Business center
Air conditioning, Pets and service animals not allowed
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 26 for adults and SAR 26 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.