- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Italy, you may make a good decision by choosing Duca di Uzeda Catania. Seven comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the pension to guests looking for accommodation in Catania. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the pension. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Duca di Uzeda Catania (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 13:30, the latest time for departure and check-out is 10:30. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English.
Duca di Uzeda Catania rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.