- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Due Parchi Vezza d'Oglio is welcoming all guests in Vezza d'Oglio with ten comfortable rooms to stay in. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the pension every day. For guests arriving by car parking possibility is available nearby. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. At the pension you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). You can find the exact list of services provided by Due Parchi Vezza d'Oglio (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 07:30, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:00. The personnel is at your service in English.
Due Parchi Vezza d'Oglio rooms Rooms
Parking: Free parking nearby
Parking in the street
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Bar, Luggage room
TV, Shared microwave oven
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.20
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).