- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Three comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Edera e Camelie Pompei to guests looking for accommodation in Pompei. For guests arriving by car parking possibility is available nearby. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the pension, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Edera e Camelie Pompei (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:00. The personnel of the pension can speak with you in English.
Edera e Camelie Pompei rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.0 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 10 for check-in between 8:00 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.