- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Elisir B&B Pescara would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Italy. Three comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the pension to guests looking for accommodation in Pescara. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the pension. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Elisir B&B Pescara (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 12:00, the latest check-out time is 10:30. The personnel is at your service in English.
Elisir B&B Pescara rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Smoking area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 9:00 PM and 11:30 PM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.