- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
- No meal
18.46 € / person / night, no meal
Description of the accommodation:
A nice guest house with friendly atmosphere is situated in the centre of village Szentbékkálla and is the best choice for those guests, who want to enjoy peace and look for the silence of the nature. Szentbékkálla in Káli Becken (a national park) is famous for its climate, it is situated to the north from the Plattensee, it is surrounded by the volcanic mountains and is considered to be one of the most atmospheric places of Hungary.
The tourist hotel is suited to accommodate 85 guests and is equipped with a shower, a WC, a room for meetings, there is also a parking facility. The summer camp is an ideal place for children and schoolchildren.
- 4 spacious double-rooms with the opportunity to put there an additional bed, 4 apartments suited to accomodate 4 guests each.
- There is a bathroom in every room.
- A reastaurant for 40 persons with a terrace / total 80 persons / , Hungarian national quisine, tasty home made food.
- A conference hall for12 persons, a sunbathing lawn, a barbecue, in the yard there is a parking facility.
- There is a horse riding school in the neighbourhood, only 10 km far, it is situated in Zánka /footpaths, you have a wonderful opportunity to go to the Plattensee and visit thermal baths, which are also situated nearby: Hévíz, Zalakaros, Sárvár.
- A dog is welcomed.
Eszter Panzió Szentbékkálla rooms Rooms
- No meal
Free private parking (5 )
Free WiFi in shared places
Bike rental (2 600 Ft (~ 8 €)/day 100 m away)
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Cooking in cauldron
Cuisine type in own restaurant: Hungarian, Mediterranean